The OTM program was jointly founded by Department of Mineral Fuels (DMF)
of Royal Thai Government, Petroleum Institute of Thailand (PTIT) and Asian
Institute of Technology (AIT) with the objective to develop the skilled
and knowledgeable engineers and managers in oil and gas sector, which
is currently hit by the manpower shortages, particularly in the Southeast
The OTM program is operated by AIT as the host under the direction and
supervision of OTM Industrial Advisory Board.
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
AIT, as a leading post-graduate institute, has played its role and contribution for
almost 50 years in the development of human resources, particularly in the Southeast Asian
region. With its enormous experience and available facilities, AIT becomes the most qualified
institute to take this challenge again, as AIT can offer the following advantages:
- Short time investment for long-tem benefits to oil and gas sectors.
- Industrial application-oriented curriculum conducted by experienced and skilled faculty members and specialist
- Enormous available courses offered by schools in AIT
- A unique and flexible designed study plan combining course works, field studies, seminars and internships, which can be undertaken on full- or part-time basis
- Free English classes to improve your English proficiency in writing, speaking, reading and presentation
- A long reputable international-based institute
- Department of Mineral Fuels of Thailand (DMF)
- Petroleum Institute of Thailand (PTIT)
- City University London (UK)
- Chulalongkorn University (Thailand)
- Department of Mineral Resources of Thailand
- PTTEP of Thailand
- Chevron Thailand Exploration and Production Ltd.
- Schlumberger Overseas S.A.
- Total Exploration and Production Thailand
- Thai Oil Company Limited
- CUEL Limited
- Thai Nippon Steel Engineering and Construction Corp. Ltd.
- Worley Parsons (Thailand) Ltd.
- Technip Engineering (Thailand) Ltd.
- The Bangchak Petroleum Public Co. Ltd.